Terms & Conditions
We do not exchange or take returns of products once sold. Those products that are found to be defective are bound by the warranty of the respective manufacturer. AIRGUNS.CO.IN shall not be liable for any claim/dispute arising out of defective products but shall strive to connect the client to the customer support of the respective manufacturer.
All claims, disputes and complaints are subject exclusively to the courts of Bangalore urban jurisdiction.
AIRGUNS.CO.IN is dedicated to the safety and security of clients and the public in general. Hence, the following rules of gun safety are to be observed at all times-
- Always treat the gun as loaded.
- Always keep the gun pointed in a safe direction.
- Always keep your finger straight and off the trigger until you are ready to shoot.
- Always keep the gun unloaded until you are ready to use it.
- Never point the gun at anything you don't intend to destroy.
- Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.
- Learn the mechanical and handling characteristics of the gun you are using.
- Always use proper Ammunition.
- Be sure the barrel is clear of obstructions before loading and shooting.
- If your gun fails to fire when the trigger is pulled, hold your shooting position for several seconds; then with the muzzle pointed in a safe direction, carefully unload the gun.
- Don't rely on the gun's safety to keep it from firing.
- Be aware of your surroundings when handling guns so you don't trip or lose your balance and accidentally point and/or fire the gun at anyone or anything.